Author Topic: financial planning  (Read 168 times)


  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
financial planning
« on: August 22, 2018, 05:16:52 am »
Hey! Can anyone here tell me if the Capital gain Bonds are done via banks or some other govt offices? Because I happen to sell a land and really want to offset the tax. I am not in any kind of hurry to use the funds right now.